Crest Mountain - eco friendly houses, Asheville eco friendly houses, eco friendly homes Asheville
Crest Mountain is a 165-acre, multi-functional, family-owned mountain community that includes banquet facilities, vacation rentals, office studios, a gated residential community, luxury condominiums, a sustainable eco-village and the Hanger Hall School for Girls.
These homes and businesses coexist within the mountain's natural forested habitat still home to deer, turkey, turtles, Red-tailed Hawks, fox and fish. Crest Mountain's gazeboes, walking trails and overlooks boast incredible views of downtown Asheville, the Biltmore Estate, Grove Park Inn, French Broad River, Mt. Pisgah and New Found Gap.
Crest Mountain is five miles from downtown Asheville, mere minutes from its eclectic dining, mountain art galleries, cultural activities and unique shopping. Nearby interstates I-40, I-240 and I-26 connect our community to both metropolitan centers (Charlotte, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charleston, Nashville) and quaint mountain towns (Weaverville, Hendersonville, Waynesville, Brevard).
- Mountain Sanctuary: Along with the Villages at Crest Mountain, Crest Mountain contains beautiful mountain home sites. The Architectural Review Board works with property owners to create homes that compliment the splendor of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Crest Center and Pavilion: Two unique facilities on Crest Mountain €”the Crest Center and Pavilion €”play host to Asheville's most upscale and picturesque events. Managed by M7 Event Solutions, these memorable venues offer full catering for weddings, anniversaries, holiday parties and business meetings. Visit the M7 Event Solutions website to learn more and view pictures of the two enormous banquet halls, three meeting rooms, impressive "overlook" deck and large stone patio.
- Office Suites: Crest Mountain's on-site office suites are located in a renovated historic school building and house Brown Engineering, Accents on Design, Artisan Group and FMD Architects.
- Hanger Hall School for Girls: Hanger Hall is an acclaimed private day school for girls €” serving day students grades 5-7 €” with an unparalleled setting, strong community, sound learning environment and a focus on a strong core curriculum, a sense of belonging and creative living skills. Visit the Hanger Hall website to learn more.
- Vacation Rentals: The Sunset Cottage and Moonlight Cabin are the ideal spots for a romantic get-away or a special mountain retreat. Elegant rustic dÃ©cor, beautiful sunset views, and a private hot tub deck (cabin only) make these vacation homes a luxurious escape. Visit the Crest Mountain website to learn more.
- Cirrus Condominiums: Recent additions to the mountain, these luxurious condos offer two stories of windows that frame the panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, downtown Asheville, the Biltmore Estate and beyond. Visit the Crest Mountain website to learn more.